Expressions of Interest are sought for Appointments to Non-Professional Positions on the Health and Social Care Professionals Council and Registration Boards
The Minister for Health invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for appointment to one or more of the non-professional positions on the Health and Social Care Professionals Council and the ten registration boards it currently oversees.
It is proposed to establish a panel to fill vacancies arising in the following non-professional positions on the Council and registration boards as they arise.
- To be representative of the management of the public health sector, the social care sector or both sectors
- To be representative of the management of a voluntary or private sector organisation concerned with health or social care
- To be representative of the interests of the general public
- In the case of the Council, persons who have such qualifications, interests and experience as, in the opinion of the Minister, would be of value to the Council in performing its functions
All candidates must demonstrate knowledge or experience of one or more of the following:
- Corporate governance
- Financial management
- Risk management
- Change management
- Strategy development
- Irish healthcare system knowledge/experience
The following are also considered desirable:
- Previous experience of board membership
- Evidence of an ability to work with others and build consensus with a broad range of stakeholders
Please note Appendix 2 of the Information Booklet regarding the requirement to upload a completed Expressions of Interest Form which can be downloaded via the link provided.
Appointment to be made by: Minister for Health
Location of Board Meetings: Dublin
Relevant Website: https://www.coru.ie/
Closing Date for Submission of Expressions of Interest: 13/10/2017
Reference ID: 17164303