- Central Statistics Office – for population and vital statistics
- StatCentral – Portal to Ireland’s official statistics
- HIQA Catalogue of National Health and Social Care Data Collections
- Health Protection Surveillance Centre – Ireland’s specialist agency for the surveillance of communicable diseases
- National Cancer Registry of Ireland – collects and classifies information on all cancer cases which occur in Ireland.
- Health Research Board – For
- Primary Care Reimbursement Service – Annual reports of statistical analysis of claims and payments for medical card and national primary care schemes.
- Food Safety Authority of Ireland
- Healthcare Pricing Office – for Hospital In-Patient Enquiry (HIPE) data and the National Perinatal Reporting System (NPRS).
European and International
- European Commission Public Health Indicators
- Eurostat statistical information service for the European Union
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Health Statistics
- European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA)
- Eurobarometers about Public Health issues