Programme Management Office
The PMO coordinates all updates in relation to the projects included in the Health Priority Areas for 2015 and also the health element updates of the public service reform plan for the Department of Public Expenditure and Reform (DPER).
The Health Priority Areas for 2015 are
- Healthy Ireland
- Patient Outcomes and Safety
- Universal Health Care
- Modernise Health Infrastructure
- Innovative Funding Models
- Strategies and Frameworks
There are 36 projects within the priority areas for 2015.
The PMO is responsible for:
- Working with the various coordinators to deliver accurate and timely reports from all the projects in the Health Priority Areas for senior management meetings.
- Monitoring the PMO ICT System to report on projects for Priority Areas, Actions and Deliverables for the period 2015-2017.
- Liaising with the DoH Units and the HSE to report on the IRDP to DPER once a quarter. There are 83 projects covered in this report which is grouped into four different sections.
- Liaison and coordination between the PMO and the HSE Systems Reform Group (SRG).
- Developing the PMO Office and reviewing the PMO IT System to see where any additional efficiency can be gained.
- Providing on-going support to all units in the Department on Project Management and the new PMO IT system.
|Principal Officer||Larry O’Reilly|
|Project Manager||Fergal Collins|
|Contact No||01 6354256|